Did you ever try breathing into your hand to “test” that if you had a bad breath? If you have done it, then you are not alone. Many people suffer from some degree of bad breath, and the medical term is referred to as halitosis.
Many products can be used to reduce bad breath, and there are some which provide temporary relief. Before we finalize on which mouth freshener spray is the best, let us churn out a little bit of information about what causes bad breath?
- Food & Drinks – One of the main causes of bad breath is the food that we consume. It is a misconception that bad breath comes only from the food and drinks that are coated on our mouth, but the fact is that bad breath comes from food and liquid that enters our bloodstream, recirculates into our lungs, and that is when the bad odour is carried.
- Dry mouth – Saliva acts as a cleanser and your mouth uses saliva to keep itself moist. Without enough saliva in your mouth, your mouth gets transformed into a dry mouth which eventually leads to bad breath. Dry mouth can cause many medical conditions and medications. Hence, it is advisable to consult your healthcare provider or dentist immediately, whenever there is a need for concern.
- Poor oral hygiene – It is very essential to maintain a proper dental care routine, like brushing and flossing twice a day. Maintaining good brushing habits can eventually fade away dirt and other unwanted particles, and can help prevent the smell of bad breath.
Preventive Measures To Reduce Bad Breath
Mouth Freshners and breath mints can provide temporary relief from bad breath by increasing saliva. Sugar-free gum will remove food from your teeth after a meal and sugar-free mints can be a better option if you have jaw soreness.
You can try mouthwash, which is available in a variety of forms. Antiseptic mouthwash contains alcohol, which kills bacteria but is drying in nature. Fluoride mouthwash contains sodium fluoride, which helps strengthen your teeth and prevent tooth decay.
Which Mouth Freshener Spray Can Be Considered To Reduce Bad Breath?
There are many mouth freshener spray available in the market, but finalizing the best is what caters more as a customer. So, always choose Smyle Mouth Freshener Spray, as it is one of the best mouth freshener sprays that eliminates bad breath naturally and are available at a reasonable price. Other additional advantages of using a Smyle Mouth Freshener spray are:
- They are available in 4 different flavours – Cool mint, Paan, Saunf, and Elaichi.
- One pack provides around 175 refreshing sprays which help reduce bad breath and lightens your mood. So, 4 different flavours provides 175X4 natural and fresh breath, 4 times.
- It not only eliminates bad breath, but this mouth freshener spray also gives a dash of freshness to your mouth.
- It is pocket-friendly and hence, Smyle mouth freshener spray is easy to carry in your wallet or purse.
So, why wait? Fight bad breath anytime and anywhere with Smyle Mouth Freshener spray that not only gives a boost of freshness but it also lasts long in your mouth. For further details, regarding the product, you can check out the link below:
Individual Smyle Mouth Freshner Sprays are also available:
- Saunf flavoured – https://www.smyle.co.in/product/smyle-sviz-minto-natural-mouth-freshner-spray-saunf/
- Elaichi flavoured – https://www.smyle.co.in/product/smyle-sviz-minto-natural-mouth-freshner-spray-elaichi/
- Paan flavoured – https://www.smyle.co.in/product/smyle-sviz-minto-natural-mouth-freshner-spray-paan/