Unlike the body lotion, face cream, or the soap that you use in your daily lives. Toothpaste should not be considered an optional self-care product. It is a fundamental rule to brush your teeth twice a day, to help prevent any oral or gum diseases.
Brushing and flossing remain the most important practices to maintain your teeth and gums healthy. To invade bacteria that cause cavities and gum diseases, it is very essential to brush your teeth two to three times a day with perfect toothpaste.
But with hundreds of toothpaste available in the market, it can be highly tedious to find the best toothpaste. To make it easier, always opt for the toothpaste that has active ingredients which:
- Improves tooth sensitivity
- Reduces gingivitis
- Whitens teeth
- Prevents enamel erosion
- Reduces bad breath and
- Protects against any tartar build-up
Basic Ingredients of Toothpaste
There are several kinds of toothpaste available in the market which most of them have the same basic ingredients:
- Humectants – They are present in gels and paste. Glycerol helps in preventing toothpaste from drying.
- Abrasives – Starch components such as silicates and calcium carbonates remove debris, stains, plaque, and biofilms from the teeth surface. The percentage of abrasives is more in powder when compared to some whitening toothpaste. So, regular usage of these products can lead to enamel erosion.
- Thickeners – Thickening agents such as gums or gooey are used in toothpaste and gels to help maintain the texture.
- Flavouring agents – Mint, lemon or artificial sweeteners are used in kids toothpaste to make them taste better.
- Detergents – Sodium lauryl sulphate is used in toothpaste to form suds while brushing.
Apart from toothpaste, there is nothing else that can freshen your smile and help in maintaining good oral care. But choosing a good toothpaste, again entirely depends on your unique oral care needs. Don’t worry, this article shall help you in understanding the best toothpaste that you can use for daily purposes. One such best toothpaste that is herbal in nature and reasonable to use is Smyle Toothpaste.
Benefits of Choosing Smyle Toothpaste Over Other Toothpastes
- Infused with the goodness of neem and clove that makes it easy for you to take care of your teeth and gums.
- Helps promote a healthy mouth – reduces sensitivity, whitens your teeth, builds enamel, and freshens your breath.
- Reduces sensitivity and discomfort.
- Is 100% herbal and free from Fluoride, Triclosan and Carrageenan.
Fluoride-free toothpaste uses natural ingredients such as hydrated silica gel or xylitol to prevent the adhesion of bacteria to teeth and reduce the formation of plaque. Hydrated silica also gives a gel-like structure to the toothpaste and helps in removing the stain. Similarly, Smyle Herbal toothpaste serves the same purpose. So, if you are looking out for any herbal options, then try Smyle!
For further information about Smyle Herbal Toothpaste, go through the link below